Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hooray for Ryan!!

Ryan had such an accomplishment this week that we had a celebration for him at Chuck E Cheese. We called it the....

"I pooped on the Potty Party!!" (try saying that 5 times fast!!) :)

He was so proud of himself, and so was mommy and daddy! He sure is catching on fast to potty training...that is as long as we are home with no schedule and he can around naked. Some days I think we are really getting this down, and then other days, I feel like we have a long way to go still!! This potty training stuff sure isn't easy, I sure hope girls are easier!! It will be sooo nice not to have 3 in diapers any more!! We told him that we will take him back once he goes all the time on the potty, so we'll see how long it is before you see more of these pictures!! :) Wish us luck as the journey continues!


Here are some pictures of his fun party with Grandma Kathy, Cousin Zoey & Abby and Aunt "Kendwa"


Ryan was completely mesmerized by Chuck E!!

Just like Buzz, Ryan loves to shoot things with a "Laser"

Ryan and Zoey having a blast driving!
Wheeee!

Zoey was having fun giving everyone a ride!

Actually this is quite a good technique with all four extremities at work ... she beat Ryan's score!
Ryan loved running from game to game playing his heart out!
Does he remind you of someone here? hmmmm....Daddy?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for Ry-Ry!! Grandma and Paw-Paw S. are so proud of you! Keep on using the potty so you can go to Chuck E.'s house again! We love you and miss you sooooo much! Give Kaylee and Renee kisses and hugs for us.

Grandma S.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It looks like it was a fun time. Way to go Ryan! Love, Jane

Robyn said...

Wow!! Ryan, that is awesome! I am so excited for him! And you guys! One less kid in diapers is always a good thing!

Janice said...

Hooray for Ryan!! Joe...Go for it, Kris and I think you should shave your head!! Be sure to post before and after pictures!!!