Joe arrived home to find the whole family safe and sound...just missing him as much as he missed them. Just last week, we made the trip out to Arizona to look for a place to live while Joe is in school. It was very exhausting but we were lucky enough to leave Ryan home with Grandma so the process could be done a little easier. Ryan had a great time with Grandma and didn't show any signs that he missed Mommy and Daddy. While home hunting, we fell in love with the first home we saw and continued looking for the rest of the day to solidify our decision on the first home. Well, unfortunately a deal could not be made with the owners and we were forced to move on and find another home. Looking back, we are so blessed we didn't go for the first home because it would have stretched our budget a little too far and we feel we found a better home on the second day anyway. We plan to move in about three weeks so we will soon send out private emails to everyone with our new address. We feel so blessed for this opportunity to go to AZ and are so thankful for everyones prayers and thoughts this past year. Thanks for all of your love and support.
The girls are now 6 months- we can't hardly believe it! Renee is up on all fours rocking back and forth trying to figure out how to go forward, but can only manage to scoot backwards! She has been the one to do tricks first, Kaylee waits til she figures it out so she can learn from her I guess! We take them in for their check up next week so we will report their growth. Ryan is growing so much as well. The terrible two's are hitting a bit late though! It's a good thing he's darn cute! Due to our busy schedule these last couple weeks, our camera has been a little more idle. Here are few pics and a video to hold you over until we can get some new ones posted.

Illinois friends and family have seen this picture already, but it is one of our favorites

Its never too young to start wrestling lessons. Renee is a natural.

It's raining bubbles!
This is a video that we just had to post on the blog. It is of Ryan and his cousin Zoey. Kendra (Zoey's Mom) asked her if she wanted a hamburger. Well, after a long day at the beach she gave the following answer. What cracks us up is Ryan's reaction and the look on his face when he gives his answer. It is almost like he enjoys annoying her.....which could be the truth since they sometimes fight like brother and sister. Good thing they still love each other. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Sometimes I swear it's like looking at Joe when I look at Ryan! He and the girls are getting soooo big!
--Beth
I loved the audio of Ryan and his cousin! The girls are so adorable too, thanks for sharing.
Love,
Joyce
So glad you found a home! Good luck with your move. Your kids are so cute, cute, cute!
It was great to run into you last night! I can't believe how big all three of your little ones are getting.
Good luck with all of the packing and we'll talk to you soon
Lauren
So glad to hear you found a place you're happy with. I wish I were closer so I could babysit while you move. (Notice, I didn't say help pack, unpack, or carry anything.)
I look forward to visiting you in Phoenix.
Love,
Jane
I can't believe they're 6 months old already. That is crazy!! I can't believe you're leaving so soon either. I talked to your mom and I'm so excited about your new house. That will be so nice to get settled there. The 3 years will go by so fast while Joe's in school! Congrats on everything you guys!
Karen-
I miss seeing you at work! I'm so happy for you and your party of five! Keep us posted on all the latest happenings in Arizona!
Love- Jen M.
Post a Comment