Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Nice Visit

Yesterday turned out to be a great day! Ryan took a 2 1/2 hour nap! This never happens for this house. We are usually lucky if Ryan sleeps 1 1/2 hours. Ryan was REALLY cranky in the morning, so the long nap was welcomed with open arms. We also had a visit from Uncle Joe who lives in Phoenix. He was out here on business and was nice enough to grace us with his presence.....or it could have been punishment depending on how you look at it. :-) Karen was sleeping since she worked last night, but Uncle Joe, myself, and Ryan all walked up to the local lake and got a smoothie to cool ourselves on such a hot day. Uncle Joe stayed for dinner and then left while the traffic was still good! Karen's brother and sister-in-law also joined us for dinner and any of you who know Karen's brother Andy, means that his presence was enough punishment in itself! Ryan really had a good time with Andy and Megan so that made it all worth it....especially when Ryan took Andy outside. The peace and quiet with Andy gone was great! (Way to go Ryan!!)

I think I've figured out how to upload videos, so give me some time and I should have a small one for you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a NOSE TO PICK about your last post. What do you mean Karen's brother Andy is punishment itself?? It was quiet when Ryan took Andy outside.... At least I don't smell like cabbage.

Just a warning.... don't let me touch your computer.....

Robyn said...

Hi guys! I like your blog! It has a nice layout. One of these days I will start one!!!